Recently Updated Items
- Tomoe - Sharples P-1500 Decanter Centrifuge Last Updated 09-18-2015
- Reconditioned Bird 24 x 60 centrifuge rotating assembly Last Updated 09-18-2015
- GEA Westfalia RSA80-01Vegetable Oil Refining Separator Last Updated 06-24-2015
- Alfa Laval BRPX-213 Purifier Last Updated 06-24-2015
- GEA Westfalia MSD 300-01 Separator Last Updated 06-18-2015
What Is An Industrial Centrifuge?
An industrial centrifuge is a machine used for fluid/particle separation. Centrifuges rely on the use of centrifugal force, generating several hundreds or thousands of times earth’s gravity. The law of physics governing centrifugal separation is known as Stokes Law . Industrial centrifuges are used for separating solids from liquids, liquid-liquid separation, and liquid-liquid-solid separation.Read More...
Kyte Centrifuge offers RECONDITIONED centrifuges for biodiesel applications. Our centrifuges are suitable for instantaneous and […]
Beer, Wine & Juice Clarification
Decanter and disk-stack centrifuges are used for separation of fine solids (yeast, pulp, grain, etc.) […]
* Decanter centrifuges are used for separation of solids from weighted and unweighted drilling mud, […]